So, what’s included?
Our collections come standard with:
- Kate & Pat as your wedding photographers.
- A complimentary same day iPad slideshow at your reception.
- A secure online gallery of images which you can share with friends and family.
- All of your high resolution images on a thumb drive with a print release.
- A personalized blog post.
Upgraded collections may also include additional coverage hours, engagement sessions and fine art albums. Engagement albums, parent albums and print products are also available a la carte.
Currently, our wedding collections start at $2799. Our most popular collection is $4399. Contact us for a full list of our pricing and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you!
Wedding & Engagement Albums
Your album is your first family heirloom. Your wedding album is by far the best investment to showcase your wedding photos in print. The albums we offer are handmade with the finest craftsmanship and designed to be timeless.
Our albums begin at $800 and are customized to suit your needs. Engagement albums are also available beginning at $400. You can see them during our first meeting together.
As featured on:
Our most frequently asked questions:
- How do I reserve my date?
- To secure the wedding date, we require a non-refundable retainer of 30% upon signing the wedding contract. The remainder is due 30 days before your wedding.
- How many images can we expect from our day?
- After your wedding, we’ll remove all the photos of Uncle Bob tripping in the background and select the best 400-600 images for your online proofing gallery.
- How long until I see my images?
- We’ll invite you over to our place in Springfield, MA to preview your photos about 4 weeks after your wedding. Many times they’re available sooner.
- Do you travel?
- Yes! We love to travel. It’s something we live for. At no additional cost, we can travel up to 50 miles outside of Springfield, Longmeadow or Wilbraham MA areas. After that we will charge the current IRS mileage rate. We’re also available to fly to your destination as well!
- Should we do an engagement session?
- We highly recommend the engagement session. They’re a lot of fun, a great way to get to know each other and you can get used to being in front of our cameras!