It’s been awhile since I’ve done a random facts blog! I figured it’d be a good time to rack my brain and think about all the ways I am just plain odd. I always find these funny because when I write them I realize what kind of quirks I have! Yes, that’s what we’ll call them, quirks. So obviously, my first reaction would be to share these with the entire internet! But I’m putting it out there because I know I can’t be the only one who is like this….right? Right?! Have a cup of coffee, read this and let me know!
- I hate the feel of cotton balls. No…I really haaaate it! Don’t ask me what it is about them but they send shivers up my spine.Pat doesn’t understand how I can wear clothes made of cotton but not like cotton balls…it’s just not the same!
- I get into my pajamas the minute I walk into the door when I get home. Literally the first thing I do is put on sweatpants and one of Pat’s old t-shirts. Just in case you were wondering, after 5:00pm I look like I just got home from scamming people out of money on the side of the road.
- My sense of humor never turns off until I watch a funny movie. I very rarely laugh out loud at comedies! I’ll think it’s funny but don’t laugh. Odd.
- One New Year’s Eve, many years ago, my friend wanted me to call for a free taxi. I made the call and asked for a taxi to pick us up. They said, “No, sorry we don’t do that”. I had the wrong number. So how did I respond? “Well, how about a cab then”? Dead serious. I wish I was lying about this….
- I LOVE something for a bit and then I get over it and want to change everything. For instance, I’ll redecorate a room, be so happy with my decision and then a few months later, I have the itch to redo everything all over again. To say Pat also loves this personality trait of mine would be less than truthful! Poor fella!