I’ve been meaning to write this post for a few weeks but I’m finally getting around to posting it. And yes, my bridal party was so good they deserve their own blog post. In fact, if you’re in a wedding any time soon you may want to take notes.
Side note: I’m going to be talking about my side because I don’t want to speak for Pat and his guys but I know he loved them all the same. Who knows? Maybe I can finally get Pat to write a blog post! Mmmm…yeah…probably not.
Anyway, I just need to thank Kelly, Dave, Jess and Heather for everything they did for me! From bringing me on the best cruise ever to the prettiest bridal shower I’ve ever seen and then being the best friends anyone could ever ask for before and on my wedding day, I am so thankful! I am lucky to have friends who are just as ridiculous as me and literally make me laugh so hard that I can’t breathe…every time I see them.
Here’s what made them an awesome bridal party:
- They brought me to the Bahamas. As we would say: BOOM!
- I now own a Team Kate t-shirt with my face on it because of their amazing DIY skills.
- They tear up a mean dance floor.
- I’ve never met another group of people who love planning events in all my life. I’m talking going ALLLL out.
- Kelly made me a brown paper bag with rhinestones and a mustache to breathe in the morning of my wedding.
- Kelly and Dave not only gave speeches but made up an entire rap to the song Regulators at the reception…I mean…does it get much better? I think not!
I could go on and on about things they did but I’ll leave it off there. All I know is my wedding would not have been at all the same without them. I love you guys!
Photos by Deborah Zoe