I have a lot I want to do in 2012, but I don’t want to call them resolutions because I always break them. They’re just things I’ve been thinking about for awhile that I haven’t put 100% effort into yet. So basically, they’re resolutions!
1. The most obvious – step up my working out and healthy eating. I got a little off track for the past couple of months on working out and eating right and my jeans like to remind me of it on a daily basis. Bridal diet is in full effect as of last week….minus this weekends chinese and dessert fest 2012.
2. Blog more! I used to blog around 3-4 times a week and now I’m averaging about 2 per week. I’d be happy with 3 but if I do more, I’d be on fire.
3. Take more personal pictures. For the past few years at Christmas, I made Pat an album of all the pictures we took during the year. But this year, I looked at my personal picture folder and it was slim pickins! I didn’t even have enough to make the usual album so I skipped it. I refuse to let that happen again for 2012.
4. Organize for my wedding more. I need to get exact dates figured out and all of my ideas in one solid space. I especially need to figure out dates since we’re now officially in booking season and I need to set aside some weekends for myself like the bachelorette party, bridal shower etc.
5. Keep growing O’Brien Photo, obviously. Last year was great for us but I do have specific plans to make this year even better….but that’s a whole different post.
6. Find balance. There was a point in 2011 that Pat and I wanted to rip the hair out of our heads. I think this year has the potential of being even harder since we’re both working full time, planning our wedding and working on the weekends. We’re going to limit the amount of work we do this year and be more conscious of how we manage our time.
7.Appreciate. We have a crazy year ahead but it’s all going to be worth it. I don’t want to stress over everything. Instead, I want to sit back and appreciate what’s to come!
Pat and I are ready to do this thang!