I feel legit right now. I got passed the Tell Me About Yourself Award from Amber. I have to write 7 things about myself that you guys don’t know yet. This was hard because I’ve said a lot in this blog…including really embarrassing things. But I’ve wracked my brain and have come up with some things…more of which are embarrassing.
- The first tape me and my brothers ever owned was Informer by Snow. Informer, you know smekhjsfjhfsoije a ba playo, a licky licky boom boom nooow! We listened to it in my dad’s pickup truck in our driveway and sung ever word amazingly. Obviously.
- At 21, I packed my car, drove across the country and moved to Utah for a few months. I breathed the fresh air, hiked the highest mountains, snowboarded in Park City and packed my car and left.
- My favorite drink is a pomegranate martini. Mmmm…pomegranate!
- I once danced around in a McDonald’s bathroom so bad that I tore a ligament in my knee and was on crutches for 4 weeks. Falling on a McDonald’s bathroom floor = I’m surprised I didn’t leave with an infection.
- In elementary school I won an award from the president because I was one of the best students in my school…and then middle school happened.
- I played softball in high school. Meaning, I warmed the bench like no other player on the team.
- My favorite stores are Anthropologie and ModCloth but Gap is always my go to place for everyday clothes.
I’m going to keep this going and pass this on to some of my favorite blogs as well!